Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Study Gremlins

2:30 am is definately too late to stay up doing an assignment!! And then getting up at 7:45...it should really leave one with a tired and vague outlook, but somehow I feel fine. A little tired, but then I normally do.

The gremlins were out to get me last night, I was down in the Physics lab studying away, and as long as I was inside it was all fine, but as soon as I went out to the courtyard I could see faces hiding in the bushes.

It used to happen whenever I had to trun the lights off downstairs: I would get half way up the stairs and then imagine a scary little face at the window and go hammering up the stars. Last night I would get half way across the courtyard and then all of a sudden break into an uncontrolable run because I could just tell they were coming for me!

I suppose I should have grown out of being scared of the dark a long long time ago...

1 comment:

Della said...

Don't worry, I still get freaked out by the dark too! Which is kind of sad... but yeah, it's a creepy thing! You never know what might be out and about in it... I mean, other than yourself *teehee*